Police Force 2 (PC)
- Denna märkning används när en våldsskildring (eller sexuell handling) når en nivå som liknar den man kan vänta sig i verkliga livet. Grovt språk av mer extrem karaktär, användning av tobak eller droger och skildring av kriminella verksamheter kan förekomma i spel märkta med 16.
A successor to the original Police Force, your role as a police officer is to protect the city from the criminal underworld that lurks in the shadows. From stolen cars to assault, you will need to respond to incidents as fast as possible and arrest the suspects.
New features found in Police Force 2 include a fully functioning police station to explore that includes a forensic lab where you are able to analyze evidence found at crime scene, new vehicles to purchase and drive. And the responsibilities to question witnesses and examine crime scenes.
You won't just be armed with the standard police baton; you'll also operate a selection of different tools such as handcuffs, firearms, PDA, and one of the newest additions to the series, the alcohol breathalyzer.
While on duty your officer will need to combat a great amount of different criminal incidents ranging from kidnapping, traffic accidents and violence. Depending on how you act, your rank will increase and you'll be able to take on much more dangerous missions.
- A police station to explore which includes a forensics lab to analyze fingerprints and other materials
- Question witnesses and examine crime scenes
- Four vehicles including 2 patrol cars, vans and an unmarked car
- Traffic accident shows much more realistic damaged vehicles
- Operate your blue light and siren separately
- Two new districts to explore
- You can create more than one player profile
- Use a large selection of modern police equipment including radios, PDA's, handcuffs, firearms and much more
- A free play option that includes dynamically generated emergency calls
Om du kommenterar och länkar den här artikeln i din blogg, så kommer det inlägget att länkas till härifrån. Pinga din blogg hos Twingly för att vi skall kunna hitta den.