Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (PC Download)
- New Bosses - Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas - Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies - Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs - Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor - Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
Dark Souls is the new action role-playing game from the developers who brought you Demon's Souls, From Software. Dark Souls will have many familiar features: A dark fantasy universe, tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon's, not a sequel. Prepare for a new, despair-inducing world, with a vast, fully-explorable horizon and vertically-oriented landforms. Prepare for a new, mysterious story, centered around the the world of Lodran, but most of all, prepare to die. You will face countless murderous traps, countless darkly grotesque mobs and several gargantuan, supremely powerful demons and dragons bosses. You must learn from death to persist through this unforgiving world. And you aren't alone. Dark Souls allows the spirits of other players to show up in your world, so you can learn from their deaths and they can learn from yours.
You can also summon players into your world to co-op adventure, or invade other's worlds to PVP battle. New to Dark Souls are Bonfires, which serve as check points as you fight your way through this epic adventure. While rested at Bonfires, your health and magic replenish but at a cost, all mobs respawn. Beware: There is no place in Dark Souls that is truly safe. With days of game play and an even more punishing difficulty level, Dark Souls will be the most deeply challenging game you play this year. Can you live through a million deaths and earn your legacy?
- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult - Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined - learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges.
- Fully Seamless World - Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons and areas are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression - Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced RPG systems including: weaponry, armor, miracles, faith, and more. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.
- Network Play - Players may cross paths with one another, invading each other for PVP battles, or to play co-op and take on giant boss encounters as a team.
- Flexible Character Development & Role Play - As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character's abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style.
- Community - See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope - The Bonfire is an important feature in Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in gameplay it serves as a health and magic recovery and a progression check point, it also happens to be the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
Processor: Dual Core Athlon x2 2.6 GHz or Intel Equivalent
Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
Hard disk space: 4 GB
Video: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
Sound: DirectSound Compatible
DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
|Kategori:||Action, Roleplaying, Full Game||Originaltitel:||Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition|
|Artikelnummer:||30125||Förlag:||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
Detta är bland det bästa spel jag har spelat, om inte DET bästa! Det är svårt, ja, men tar man det lugnt i början och lär sig spelet, så väntar en underbar spelupplevelse under många timmar.
Köp, njut, ät upp spelkontrollen i frustration, köp ny och njut igen :-)
Detta spel kommer testa ditt tålamod till max. Men om du klarar att hålla lugnet kommer du lära dig älska dess mystik och action.Blev du hjälpt av denna recension?
Om du kommenterar och länkar den här artikeln i din blogg, så kommer det inlägget att länkas till härifrån. Pinga din blogg hos Twingly för att vi skall kunna hitta den.