To celebrate the 40th anniversary of one of Jethro Tull’s most underrated releases, a 4cd/2dvd casebound book deluxe edition of Stormwatch.
All preorders will include an exclusive Stormwatch postcard. 500 lucky people will receive a postcard that has been signed by Ian Anderson. These will be assigned randomly
- The original album and associated recordings remixed in stereo and 5.1 by Steven Wilson
- A full concert from the Netherlands recorded in March 1980
- The original album and 13 associated recordings mixed to 5.1 DTS and AC3 Dolby Digital
- A flat transfer of the original 1979 mix at 96/24 LPCM stereo
- 15 associated recordings mixed to 96/24 LPCM stereo and five original mixes at 96/24 LPCM stereo
- A book filled with an extensive history of the album, track-by-track annotations by Ian Anderson and Dee Palmer, rare photographs and more.
Stormwatch was released in September 1979 and completed a folk-rock trilogy the band started with Songs from the Wood in 1977 and continued the following year with Heavy Horses. It was the final album to feature the classic late-1970s Jethro Tull lineup, which included Ian Anderson, Martin Barre, John Glascock, John Evan, David (now Dee) Palmer and Barriemore Barlow.
Nedan information kommer från CNET, CDON.COM kan inte garantera att denna information är korrekt.